Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally Here!

It was a very long day, but I finally made it to London! I had a few minor setbacks during the trip, but of course it ended up working out.  From flight delays to trying to figure out the largest airport in the world, I would say it was a roller coaster.  This city is amazing! It is much more interesting than I had ever imagined.  I haven't struggled much with the accent difference yet, but I am sure that might change once I am being taught by someone with an accent.  My host family is very nice! They have consistently had students living with them for twenty years, sometimes even having four at a time.  Needless to say, they are very welcoming and used to this process.  I think that my roommate, Ashley, and I will get along really well with the 18 year old daughter, Ellie.  Looks like we have a few fun things planned for this week already, including a day trip this Friday.

1 comment: